Flashpoint announced the XPLOR 100 Pro TTL R2 Battery-Powered Monolight, its lightest and smallest flash unit available. The XPLOR 100 Pro is a tiny, wireless, 100 watt-second, rechargeable lithium-powered flash with a full array of features, including variable zoom flash coverage.
Featuring up to 360 full power pops, a 9-stop range, LED modeling bulb, easy to use buttons and a clear display, the XPLOR 100 Pro’s dedicated custom functions are ideal for a multi-flash experience.
Features of the Flashpoint XPLOR 100 Pro include:
- Compact, Lightweight and Portable: Measuring in at 4.4″ x 3.0″ x 3.0″ and weighing in at only 18.5 ounces with battery, the Flashpoint XPLOR 100 Pro is perfect for all on-the-go photography.
- Flexible Compatibility: Ready for wireless TTL or Manual action compatible with Flashpoint products. Seamless connectivity with R2 transmitters in speedlights or triggers for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Olympus, and Pentax. The front flash face is magnetized to accept light modifiers from filters to grids, snoots, and super-wide diffusers, which also fit the Flashpoint round head flashes.
- Bold Battery: 2600mAh rechargeable lithium battery packs are shared with the Flashpoint Zoom Li-on X and Zoom Li-on III Speedlights. Easily swap out for a new battery in seconds and keep shooting without delay.
- Clear Display: LED panels clearly display the status of all remotely linked R2 compliant strobes, providing control of group lighting mastery.
- Wireless Communication: R2 wireless communication gives the speed of light response to on-camera or off-camera R2 Family devices for a spectacular advantage on the shoot in any environment.
Additional features include:
- Flashpoint R2 2.4GHz Radio System
- Auto-Sensing radio slave modes for Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Pentax, Panasonic, and Olympus
- 328 feet/100 meter R2 signal reception range
- 0.01 – 1.5 second recycle time
- Manual flash range over 9 Stops – 1/256 – 1/1 Output
- TTL / M / Multi flash modes
- 5 Groups keep the pace – A/B/C/D/E
- 32 Channels protect the isolation of the signal
- High speed sync to 1/8000th second
- Last shot auto memory function
- Second curtain sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- S1 Standard & S2 ‘Smart’ optical slave modes
- Professional balanced color temperature at 5600°K ± 200°K
- Stable color mode narrows to variable down to ±75°K
- LED modelling light with user directed intensity (1-10)
- Automatic fan cooled stability
- Large dot matrix OLED display
- Advanced IGBT circuity for stable and precise flash duration